Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cafe Chaos -- Music

Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Welcome to Café Chaos. Grab a cup of coffee or tea (we prefer coffee) and join us for a chat. Every Tuesday we’ll offer recommendations for music lovers. Feel free to comment on our picks or to throw in a few of your own. We’re listening!


SIS Barb says...
Oh yes people. It's here and it's great. Just released and worth the wait. Of course I love this girl so I may be a little biased.

My Pick of the Week: Miranda Lambert
She writes, she plays, she sings, she rocks.

Album:Revolution

My Favorite Songs: Dead Flowers and Love Song
SIS Bren says...
I was reminded of my high school days once again while chatting with Barb. She joked about some album I had that must have been quite lame. I told her I could only remember the cool things I listened to! There are a few bands/artists that I would pop into my cassette player, yes you heard me right, and cruise around the country roads of Indiana singing at the top of my lungs.
My Pick of the Week: Foreigner
What a great band. They were rockin' and I guess even a little pop. Lou Gramm has one of those male rock voices that I just love. I still love to listen to them when one of their songs is on the radio. Maybe I should down load some songs seeing as how I don't own a cassette player anymore!
Favorite Songs: Waiting for a Girl Like You, Urgent, Feels Like the First Time, Head Games

2 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

My favorite Miranda Lambert song is "Famous In a Small Town". It's SOOO true!!! :)

Barb said...

Tori,

That is my all time favorite Miranda song too. A small town anthem!


SIS Barb

Post a Comment