Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out With the Old...

Thursday, December 31, 2009


How lucky are you guys?!? You get stuck with me 2 days this week! SIS BJ is having technical difficulties and can't join us today.

Happy New Year's Eve! I am really looking foward to a new year. It just feels like things will be looking up in 2010. 2009 has been a roller coaster for many of us here at SIS. I love roller coasters if they are in an amusement park. When it comes to life, I'd prefer it to be a little more stable.

Like every year, I will be ringing in the New Year at home with the girls. Of course they are all ready asking me if we get to see the ball drop. The oldest says we should go out and do something "really cool."

I am still working on my New Years resolutions. So far I know that staying focused on my goals is at the top of the list. I can't let anything distract or discourage me! I'd also like to become more organized. I know Beth is working on that too. Losing 10 pounds also makes my list. (it does almost every year)

I send New Years wishes of good health, happiness, stability, creativity, and love to all of you!

What are your resolutions? Anyone have any fabulous plans for tonight?

SIS Brandy

8 comments:

Sisters-in-Sync said...

Good Morning Brandy!

My New Year's Eve will be spent the same as yours...at home with my little guy. Grumpy has been invited to his first NYE party.

I don't really have any resolutions except to achieve the goals that I have set for myself. I plan to really focus on those.

Speaking of rollercoasters...if life's rollercoasters were as fun as that bumpy "jiggly" jerky coaster we rode at Cedar Point, my life would be aces right now!

Happy New Year to you!
SIS Bren

SIS Brandy said...

Bren,

If I remember correctly, that roller coaster you are speaking of was VERY jerky. It was torture on your um chest area!!!!

Linda Wisdom said...

We're going to my sister in law's tonight.

And goals for me. Lots of work, get it done.

Happy New Year!

Elle J Rossi said...

Hi Brandy,

We're staying home too. Dance party followed by watching the ball drop.

My only resolution is to finish my paranormal by May. I have to so I will.

Happy New Year to all of you and tell your oldest girl that there's nothing more fun than Bartholomew 45-7!

SIS Barb

Beth Ciotta said...

Happy almost New Year, Brandy and gang!

I don't have a resolution as much as a goal.

To rediscover the joy in writing and the joy in living.

As for tonight's festivities... Steve worked the day shift so this will be our first NYE together in many years. How are we celebrating? By snuggling on the couch with our pups and kitty, watching a movie and drinking champagne. Woo-hoo!

SIS Beth

Sydney said...

Barb,
Hmm thank you I should definetely remember that Bartholemew 45-7 is the funnest thing in the world. I will keep that one in mind.

The coolest neice Sydney

Elle J Rossi said...

The coolest niece? Really? Okay, you're absolutely right!

We miss you! Come visit!

SIS Barb

Sydney said...

Barb,
You bet im right!

And we miss you too! We will most definetely have to come and visit!

The coolest neice Sydney

Post a Comment