Hi! So glad you could stop by and check us out.
I’m Barb a.k.a. Justen a.k.a. Elle J Rossi. The latter being the name I’ve chosen to write under—probably. I am the youngest of this group of three sisters but number five out of seven children. To say I'm honored to be among these lovely sisters of mine is a gross understatement. They are two of the most beautiful and talented gals I know.
But let's get back to me seeing as Mondays are my day! I contemplated long and hard about what our first topic would be and after racking my brain…I surprised myself considering I’m much more Mary Poppins than The Sound Of Music, but still, I thought—what better way to get to know people than to find out their favorite things. So, I’ve decided to list some of mine—in no particular order—and hope you will let us know some of yours!
* My family and friends . . . All of them! But especially my husband and two children. We’ll call my daughter “drama” and my son “comedy” for future reference. Oh, the tales I will share. Priceless!
* Coffee . . . Yes, I admit, I-am-a-fiend! A habit I have no desire to break! Flavors, flavors and more flavors!
* Books . . . I can’t stop myself. I usually read 2-3 books a week and I don’t check them out from the library. (sorry, Beth) Why? I don’t want to give them back! Oh, and it kinda weirds me out that so many people have had their grubbies all over ‘em.
* French Fries . . . Duh, self-explanatory.
* Hot, hot days . . . I live in Wisconsin. It’s freakin’ cold here!
* Thunderstorms . . . Pure energy.
* Country Music . . . A big Yee-Haw w/great friends and it reminds me of my dad, whom I miss immensely.
* Writing . . . It’s an escape, a get away, a far off land
* Laughing . . . The doubled over, wetting your pants kind!
* Dogs . . . However, I don’t have one. We’ll discuss my plot to get one later.
So . . . these are my Top 10 and I remind you, their order strictly depends on the day! I would love to know your top three (at least) and please, make sure to introduce yourself first! Next week, we’ll talk about my new endeavor…Writing.
Bonus time! Beth is giving away three signed copies of her books (your choice of title) on Monday and Wednesday. All you have to do is comment to this and Brenda's posts. Winners chosen at random. One book per winner. You can view your choices by clicking here. Hopefully, you like romantic adventures. If you don't, maybe she can convert you.
I thank you for dropping by and hope you will visit again and again. But remember to grab a cup of coffee first! This should be fun!
Ebooks Sales Slowing? Yes and No
1 month ago